Friday, March 7, 2008

All in a week's work.

This week has been a bitter/sweet week. Ayden and I have been busy busy busy with helping out families and their children, but despite the business, we've been having a blast! However, today I was out of commission for pink eye. Maybe God's way of telling me I needed a break??? Only He knows when I need to stop, because I'm never the one of initiating it.

There have been some things brought up this week that have struck me down. I just want to praise God not only for my Bible study on Tuesday nights but also for those moments in the car when Ayden (yes, he sings too!) and I are worshiping God from songs off the Christian radio station. Without those moments, I wouldn't have had the strength for this end of the week...er...satan's attacks?? There was one song I really clung to and have had the words in my head ever since. I thought I would share.

He Will Carry Me, By Mark Shultz
I call, You hear me
I’ve lost it all
And it’s more than I can bear
I feel so empty

You’re strong
I’m weary
I’m holdin’ on
But I feel like givin’ in
But still You’re with me

And even though I’m walkin’ through
The valley of the shadow
I will hold tight to the hand of Him
Whose love will comfort me
And when all hope is gone
And I’ve been wounded in the battle
He is all the strength that I will
Ever need
And He will carry me

I know I’m broken
But You alone
Can mend this heart of mine
You’re always with me

And even though I feel so lonely
Like I’ve never been before
You never said it would be easy
But You said you’d see me through
The storm

Out of desperation to steal mom's camera, Ayden signs please.

And now he's figured out the sounds of the camera so anytime he hears me turning it on, he goes in for a big cheese!

Art time. Working so hard!

This week I helped out our newest addition to Grace EP, the Ball family (assistant pastor, Kevin and wife Erin)! We loved the 65 degree weather and snack time!


Ayden has recently been obsessed with the dog cage at the Cho house. While warming Paxton's milk, I find him like this...

Getting some fresh air with Paxton!

This kid loves anything with wheels.

No comments: