Sunday, November 16, 2008

Congratulations Erich Walter and Lisa Marie Meyerhoff!

Throughout my life, I have been to numerous weddings of friends, cousins, best friends, etc, but never to one where it was my immediate family member. It is an odd thing watching your own brother get married, but I could not be happier for him because I have never seen him so happy. The wedding was such a praise and celebration of not only the two of them joining as one, but as a thankfulness to God who spared both of their lives from serious car accidents. Those two truly are a miracle from God and it was an honor to be such a part of it.

I hope some more pictures turn up that other family members took (can we say Jo needs a camera...Christmas is coming up you know). It was such a whirlwind day that I don't know if there is even a shot of Ayden (or me with Corey for that matter. ugh.), other than the ones the professional photographer took! Hopefully there will be a way to share those with you. Until then, here are few.


Watching the flower girl and ringbearer (Ayden) make it down the aisle.


Bride, groom, and my parents.


Me, mom, Kat


Newlyweds!


My family.


The Meyerhoff clan.

No comments: